Ph.D., Analytical Chemistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1980.
B.A., Chemistry, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH, 1975.
Environmental Consultant, Red Bluff, CA, 1989-Present.
Senior Staff Scientist, Radian Corporation, Sacramento, CA, 1988-1989.
Senior Scientist, Physical Chemistry, Radian Corporation, Sacramento, CA, 1984-1988.
Staff Scientist, Physical Chemistry, Radian Corporation, Sacramento, CA, 1980-1983.
Graduate Research Assistant, University of Michigan, 1975-1980.
Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Michigan, 1975-1980.
Chemical Consulting Service Coordinator, Ann Arbor, MI, 1976-1980.
Teaching Assistant, Oberlin College, 1974-1975.
MAJOR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Area source air emission assessment technologies
- Application of air emission assessment technologies
- Conducting air pathway analysis at waste sites
- Conducting indoor infiltration studies; impact from subsurface sources
- Technical guidance document preparation/instruction
- Remedial investigations and feasibility studies
- Consultation on analytical issues regarding environmental assessment
- Developing technical approaches for studying environmental problems
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Document review and critique
- Expert testimony/witness
Phi Lambda Upsilon, Delta Chapter
American Chemical Society
Air and Waste Management Association